Job title: UAV Engineer
Salary: Best in the Indusrty
Job Type: Full Time
● Plan and execute flight test plans for new software features, electronics, sensors,
● Perform hands-on mechanical and electrical integration of new hardware
on the internal fleet of test vehicles for R&D and testing.
● Troubleshoot and debug any components of a drone in the office or in the field.
Maintenance of vehicles – keep the fleet ready for flight tests.
● Participate in defining and validating customer workflows and enhancing User
● Learn about the domain and competitors to propose new drone applications, as
well as improvements in existing applications.
As a UAV/Drone Engineer at Marut Drones, you will be the key to the company’s
vision of creating innovative comprehensive solutions addressing variety of societal
problems and customer needs. Following are the brief responsibilities
● Design custom UAV and payload solutions as per needs.
● Use of simulation techniques to understand design limitations and take
● Basic software development tasks, Sensor Integration.
● Troubleshooting in case of crashes using flight data and other sources.
● Assembling complex sensor systems through mechanical assembly, soldering
circuit boards, and building complex wiring harnesses.
● UAV Assembly and Disassembly.
● Conduct field testing and training for pilots.
● Quality control of UAV systems.
● Ensuring UAV systems ensuring with functional and performance
● Updating and organizing design documentation such as schematics, wiring
diagrams, and bills of material.
● Designs support and servicing workflows and Standard operating procedures.
● Drive collaboration across Developer team, Business Development team and
Customer Support team to incorporate customer feedback and feature
requests into Marut’s product development cycle.
● Learn about the domain and competitors to propose new drone applications,
as well as, improvements in existing applications
Education and Experience:
● Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Aeronautical /Aerospace Engineering.
● Minimum 2+ years working experience on drones and payload design in
● Experience with Pixhawk Flight Control boards with ARDUPILOT and PX4
flight stacks is must.
● Strong attitude to experiment and innovate.
● Analytical thinking, problem solver and DIY attitude.
● Excellent people skills, preferably experience working on a small, fast-paced
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Strong listening and presentation skills.
● Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
● Must have PCB design knowledge.
● Hands on experience with oscilloscope and other electronic lab testing
● Basic programming knowledge on Arduino or raspberry pi is preferred
● Must have knowledge on radio frequencies and telemetry devices.