Job title: Drone Pilot
Salary: 2.4 LPA
Job Type: Full Time
● Drone Flying as per standard operating procedures for various industrial asset
● Data acquisition as per client requirement and reporting deliverable.
● Maintenance of Inventory and requires sufficient knowledge for field trouble shooting.
● Ensure safety standards and practices of safe flying during on-site assignment jobs.
● Visit client sites and remain deployed for field requirements as per the schedule
provided by client and planned by operations.
● Documentation & reporting of Field Activities.
- Candidate should be from Andhra Pradesh/Telangana
- Must have experience on Payload drones
- Agricultural field experience
- DGCA approved pilot Certification adds value (Not Mandatory)
Roles and Responsibilities:
Ready to work in every aspect. (ZAP, Agricopter, Seedcopter, Hepicopter etc)
Should be Flexible with timings
The pilot ought to be prepared to travel and work at different locations.
Pilot is responsible to check & submit the detailed report of every work.
Need to drive if necessary
Any additional work hereby manager